The systems biology of microbial infection aims to understand the interaction between hosts and pathogens by the integrative combination of experiment and theory. The focus of this symposium is on the interaction between the immune systems of humans or animals and bacterial or fungal pathogens. We welcome contributions that, for example, concentrate on
- unraveling pathogenicity mechanisms by a systems biology approach,
- reconstructing cellular networks based on time series data,
- analysing spatio-temporal aspects of infection processes,
- identifying diagnostic biomarkers and potential drug targets,
- exploring strategies for personalized therapy.
You are cordially invited to attend this international symposium that takes place biennially at the HKI-Center for Systems Biology of Infection in Jena, Germany.
To strengthen the spirit of systems biology, we introduce the new format of "Tandem-Talks"!
Read more about this here!